Thursday, January 8, 2009

Today, we went out for breakfast at Boogaloos and went for a walk with Joelle through many of the parts of San Francisco where people actually live and hang out (unlike the touristy places we saw yesterday).  I didn't take pictures. Poop.

Then, we went home so she could work a little and then went to Golden Gate Park and to see the bridge.  Ben played with Joelle's camera and Joelle played with Joelle's camera and I played with my camera.  We went for very good (and cheap) sushi for dinner and then to Bi-Rite for ice cream.  If The Bent Spoon didn't exist, it might be the best ice cream ever.  Much like The Bent Spoon, they let you try lots of kinds of ice cream.  This is a picture of me with three spoons, for a total of 6 flavors, I believe.  I ended up with roasted banana and brown sugar butter pecan and it was fabulous.  

No comments: