Thursday, January 29, 2009

(Ok, so I couldn't find a picture anywhere for today and I realized that I had made a mistake posting for tomorrow.  This picture (and the other one of puppy playing with Ben's camera) was taken at 1 am on Friday, but was meant to be Thursday's picture, since it was still Thursday in my mind.  I'll keep Friday's post intact because I think it's pretty fabulous, but I thought I should explain the situation to you, gentle readers.)

On the subject of puppy, he's been spending a lot of time with us lately.  I'll discover him on my shoulder when I've been sitting and reading for hours, on my pillow when I'm ready to go to bed, etc. etc.  I think he's looking for some attention...  

2 comments:

Joelle said...

At least puppy doesn't rack up $700 dental bills like some pets do...

Janine said...

:( poor lola!