Saturday, December 27, 2008

We met my dad today for a lovely lunch in Princeton.  We requested Princeton as the town to meet in because we REALLY wanted to go to the best ice cream place in the world: The Bent Spoon.  After trying a few flavors, I settled on Bourbon Sea Salt Caramel and Dark Chocolate Chestnut and Ben got Bourbon Sea Salt Caramel with an amazing chocolate flavor - Dark Philosophy, made with Three Philosophers beer.Then, Ben and I went to scope out the new residential college, which I've only seen as a work in progress.  It was really pretty and looked as if it belonged there, but it felt weird to me because there were like a million buildings where there used to be some tennis courts...  This was my favorite part: Hargadon Hall.  Afterwards, we spent a really fun night with my family to celebrate Chanukah, went home, played a few rounds of Bananagrams, and watched a pretty stupid movie.   

2 comments:

Carol said...

The best part of Hargadon Hall is the "YES!" in the flagstones that you got in your picture. :-)

Janine said...

absolutely:)