Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sad thing of the day: My very favorite pajama pants, which are many many years old are all done.  I finally had to put them in the trash after I stepped on the bottom and the rip that had been developing in the ankle area spread to my upper thigh :(  

Happy thing of the day:
Happy first night of Chanukah!  (I thought I didn't have candles and it's a snow storm so I couldn't really go out in search of them, but due to a Chanukah miracle (or the fact that I didn't look in the obvious place in the first place), I finally found enough for all eight nights!!!)

2 comments:

Little Bee said...

I have the same menorah!!
(but we aren't lighting candles....we're the anti-holiday Jews....lol)

Janine said...

it's a good menorah, though, right? stores easily, and is nice looking, unlike many others.