Sunday, December 7, 2008


So, I woke up before 8 this morning and started writing.  When Ben got up, I was about to go the library, and he asked me if I had looked outside yet, because he didn't think I'd want to drive to campus.  It was snowing!!!!   First snow!  Yayayay! So I made his latte to go, and he drove me to the library, I ran around picking up books that I would not actually end up using later today, and went home to write like a crazy woman.  (The picture is the view as we left the library. I was so excited about the snow.  I feel like it HAD TO have looked like more than that at the time.  Anyway, it's gone now...)  Sooo... I wrote all day, finished the full draft of today's paper before dinner, like I had hoped.  Then we went out to dinner and I came home, edited all 3 papers that I've written since Thursday, emailed them to my professor, and now I'm trying to figure out what to do next.  I think it might be a glass of wine and a take home final (I can get a 15/30 on the final and still get an A in the class, so I think it's a good plan:))  Right now, I feel a little like a rockstar.

1 comment:

Chesley said...

That's because you ARE a rock star!! So glad you got your stuff done. Muah!