Sunday, December 14, 2008


Our power came back on at around 4:30 yesterday afternoon.  We got home in the evening to a toasty house, and light switches which actually did something!  Anyway, today, Ben had a million articles to read and annotate.  Meanwhile, I started and finished a super-secret christmas project, and afterwards, I took out a half crocheted scarf from a couple years ago and finished it and made a hat to go with it.  They were kind of meant to be for Ben, until I realized that the scarf was too short for him, and there was exactly enough yarn for a Janine-sized hat.  Here we are.  Now it's time for me to do some writing too....  

2 comments:

veronique said...

How about my blankie?

Janine said...

when i go get yarn for ben's scarf and hat, i'll get some to fix your blanket with.