Saturday, December 13, 2008


So, no power still when we woke up this morning.  Temperature in the house is around 63, which is still not so bad.  We tried to go to the cafe we go to every weekend, but it was too crowded, so we went to the library on campus.  Since there wasn't any wireless internet still, I finished my take-home final that is due Monday fairly quickly, and then as soon as I finished, wireless came on!  It was like a reward for (kind of) being done with the semester.  In truth, this semester will blend right into next semester since I'm finishing the work for two of my four classes over break.  So, that is all to say, around 160 pages written so this semester, and about 160 more to go....  Anyway, this is a picture of me celebrating.

1 comment:

Janine said...

update: we came home to power at around 6:30 pm, and by 8:30 pm, we had internet!!! how delightful:)