Monday, December 15, 2008


Here's me all dressed up and makeupy for my meeting at my internship site.  I had a little self-photo shoot, and then included Ben.  As you can see, Ben had decided that my new scarf and hat were his, though they're clearly too small.  Anyway, I should have been checking school closings instead of taking pictures.  I had called and emailed the person I was meeting with to confirm it, but didn't get her, so figured I should just go. I got there to a closed, dark, and very empty school.  Blech.  An hour wasted coming and going, lots of time wasted getting pretty, and I wore my only clean nice looking clothes!!!    Later in the day I got a call and rescheduled the meeting for tomorrow, which is good because it REALLY needs to happen before Christmas break at the school....  But grrr.... I don't want to do laundry!!! 

1 comment:

Joelle said...

Oh my goodness, you guys are too cute. Ben's right, the hat and scarf do look pretty good on him. You'll just have to make another set and then you guys can be that dorky matching couple with the matching hats and scarves. TOO CUTE.