Friday, May 22, 2009

You have to drive a Fit to stay at our B+B:
Apparently, you have to drive a blue Fit to climb on Cathedral Ledge: 

I spend the morning doing work at a cafe and then took a long steep walk. As I walked the road up to the top of Cathedral Ledge, I thought I saw my car, but it was really another blue Fit, then just after it, it was my car, and then past that - a third one!!! Crazy! 
We drove to the top of Cathedral Ledge the night before, but the view seemed much better after I had walked the whole way from the B+B. Also, I made friends with lots of people and ended up explaining to them how people climb (the concept of ropes, belaying, etc.), which was fun. On my walk up, nobody offered me a ride, on my walk down, EVERYBODY did. I walked, though, of course.

Ben came home and we ate dinner, then went to IME, where we tried on the most attractive pieces of clothing we could find:


No comments: