Saturday, November 15, 2008


We stayed up really late last night doing this.  Ben printed and organized all of these articles for his annotated bibliography, whatever that is... and I put all my stuff for all my classes into binders.  (The stuff had previously been in a massive mixed pile on the couch.)  These binders were salvaged from somewhere, explaining the random things on the covers...  I'm pretty sure that next semester, I will motivate myself to put stuff in binders starting at the beginning of the semester. That way, I won't spend hours doing it, and everything might not be thrown in in a random order... So yea, starting binders for classes when the classes start will be key.  Anyway, when I finished, I figured it was around 8:00 and time to do some writing.  (I need to be writing 10 pages a day for the next month in order to get everything done by the end of the semester without having like 50 page days.)  It was actually 11:00. Then I realized I was tired.  We ended up going to sleep around midnight, and then leaving the house again for an hour around 12:30 to try to find a 24 hour pharmacy so that Ben could take some NyQuil.  Note to future self: meds that are taken at night should be purchased far in advance and kept in the house.  Driving around in your pajamas in the middle of the night is not as romantic as it sounds.  


p.s. I just posted the picture from October 17 today and I want you all to look at it (unless you're Ben), mostly because it has a really good story to go with it.  

No comments: