Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Part 3



Afterwards, Ben got sleepy and I cleaned up the kitchen, and now I'm back to writing (in a minute).  In a couple hours, we get to eat pie and watch an episode of Pushing Daisies (how appropriate! (because of the pie, not the bringing back of the dead -- that would be weird.))  It's seriously remarkable that I've gotten as much work done today as on my most productive days.  It's best when I can see the paper I'm writing as something to squeeze in between stirring rather than something I stare at a blank screen for hours thinking about..... hmmm....  Thanksgiving should be every day.  And on that note, I just wanted to give a shout out to the ingredient of the day (I think it made an appearance in everything we made today.) --- BUTTER!  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful dress you have.

Janine said...

why thank you. it'll stretchy, so that makes it easy to just put on at any time, carry in luggage, etc. etc. it's also black, which makes it quite easy to get deodorant all over when you put it on inside out first....