Wednesday, November 26, 2008

FINALLY!



I feel like I've been waiting forever to get my hair cut.  For the past couple weeks, I've been miserable with it.  Usually my hair doesn't even need to be brushed, but it's been knotty, frizzy, and I just haven't wanted to do anything but get it out of the way.   It's taking longer to wash, longer to dry... and refuses to look okay for a whole day.  So, yesterday I called my salon to see whether there was any chance I could get in for an appointment today.  Of course, they were booked solid and I figured I'd have to wait until next week.  All day today I whined about not having a hair elastic.  I seriously could not get past it.  Anyway, my salon called me at 4 to tell me I could come in at 4:30 and I was ELATED!  These aren't the greatest pictures ever of me.  Keep in mind, the first one is taken from the side/back. (I think it's a little hard to interpret the angle...) So yea.  I feel much better now, and hopefully it'll get me excited to write papers.    :-D

1 comment:

Joelle said...

I'm so jealous that you got the good hair!