Sunday, August 17, 2008

Today I finally came home for good, and it turned out to be a full day of wedding-ing.  It took me an hour and a half before I could make the printer print anything, and once I got that going, I struggled to print all of the response card envelopes and then individually printed the outgoing envelopes.  Then I stuffed everything that was ready... Tomorrow's project will be revising, printing and stuffing information cards and getting an envelope weighed so I know the appropriate postage.  And hopefully mailing really soon.... The invitations are BEAUTIFUL.  I get so excited every time I look at them.  (Many thanks to the imaginary twin sister of a friend for designing them and to Vistaprint for being good for the budget)  What you see in the foreground of this picture is my most recent ebay purchase (not the evidence of a wine habit) which will be used to complete the next artsy do it yourself wedding project.   

1 comment:

Jannie Funster said...

Good on recycling those corks! I have a friend who does so too, for art projects.