Saturday, August 16, 2008

I meant to take a picture in the morning, when I met up with one of Ben's good friends from college to go canoeing on a river near where I'm dogsitting.  It was a really lovely morning. Perfect weather.  We had fun! Her family invited me in afterwards for a glass of juice and were so nice to me!  But anyway, I didn't take a picture.  Afterwards, I fed the dog and headed to Somerville, to my friend's house where I spent the first few weeks of the summer.  We ate Thai food from a place that says on the outside that it's vegetarian, but definitely is not, and shared a Peak Organic Pale Ale, which is one of my favorite beverages.  This is a picture of the best piece of furniture in the apartment.  As soon as I sat down in this chair, I knew I had to go home immediately or I would fall asleep and never get back to take the dog out.  

No comments: