Saturday, August 9, 2008

I got a haircut and facial today and when I got home it felt like a good day for a mirror photo shoot rather than a camera timer photo shoot.  This is the last of about 40 pictures that I took, and it's clearly the best (read: most ridiculous).  Notice my new Patagonia tanktop and the fact that I'm not wearing glasses.  When I mentioned to Ben a couple weeks ago that I'm going to get contacts soon so that it won't be weird for me to not have glasses for the wedding, he made me take my glasses off for a little while to practice.  Then he said, "I only see you without your glasses when it's bed time.  You look sleepy."

2 comments:

Joelle said...

Haircut is cute but one of your sentences makes no sense.

Janine said...

maybe it's your reading that doesn't make any sense! (just kidding. i cut some words and forgot to paste them back in elsewhere in that sentence.)