Thursday, August 21, 2008

So I decided today that I urgently needed to drive to Buzzards Bay to decide about flowers with Ben's mom, and on the drive over something accidental happened to my car.  You know how you see those tires that look like they just peeled off some truck laying around on the highway?  Well, I didn't really have a good idea of exactly how that happens.  Now I do -- and it went directly from the truck to under my car.  So the plastic part in the front of my car was scraping the ground and I didn't know whether or not stuff was leaking out of the bottom.  This is my stepbrother in law to be checking out my car to see if he can tell whether anything serious is wrong.  Later he tied the plastic thing back on with wire.  It seems like there's nothing too serious wrong, and I keep forgetting that I actually have to get the plastic thing fixed and can't leave it connected as it is forever.  

No comments: