Tuesday, August 5, 2008


I took these pictures from the top of the climbing wall today after two of my amazing staff members arranged helmets, noodles, bases, ladders, harnesses, ropes, bandanas, ramps to the climbing wall, and of course, themselves.  Incidentally, Dead Bug is a game that Ben would not allow me to play, so I introduced it to the staff at camp so that people would play with me.  Basically, when you say "dead bug" to someone, they have to lay on their back and wave their arms and legs around like they're a dead (or more accurately: dying) bug.  There are a couple of basic rules: You can only be dead bugged once in a day and you can't dead bug someone back in the same day.  Anyway, my staff and I undertook this project today for reasons I cannot at this moment share, but it was superfun, and as you can see - it turned out quite lovely.

No comments: