Wednesday, June 17, 2009

When I went to my yoga class on Sunday, I found that my hair was fairly unmanageable. It had gotten long enough that I can put it in a ponytail. So I had done that, but then we were doing work on our backs, and I couldn't lay down with the ponytail where it was, so every time my hands were free, I'd be trying to do something to get my hair to be out of my way, and not painful. When it was down, it was totally all over and in my face, and when it was up -- either it wouldn't all stay up or it would be situated in a way so that I couldn't put my head down. I must have redone my hair more than 10 times during class. It was distracting, if not embarrassing. So today, I thought about it before I went. I was going to grab a headband, but they have a tendency to fall out sometimes when there's a lot of head movement, especially when I lean my head back. I settled on trying pigtails, which I haven't done for a while. They were perfect. Totally cute and comfy. I would say that they'll be my new stand-by, but I'm on my way to get my hair cut, and even though I really just want it to be a little trim, these pigtails are so little that it might take a little while for me to get them back... At least they served me well today!

No comments: