Friday, June 26, 2009

Today was my birthday! Went to the podiatrist, where I found out that I have a ganglion, which basically means nothing's wrong with me. Then cooked and cleaned, picked up food at farm share, cooked and cleaned, then guests arrived. FABULOUS party with AMAZING people. Thanks all for making it a great one! Here's the spread:
and

Mostly everything was made from scratch. hummus, pita (yes! we made pita!!! how cool is that?), bruschetta, meringue cookies with almonds, Hawaiian pizza (turkey bacon style), BBQ veggie pizza, margarita pizza, pesto tomato pizza, (not featured in this picture) massive cheese and veggie pizza, green tea ice cream, coffee ice cream, banana ice cream, vanilla ice cream, and strawberry rhubarb apple compote . Somehow, the food ended up being the perfect amount and we had no leftovers (I wish I could say the same for the drinks and the desserts).

p.s. I wish I was better at taking pictures while people are at our house!!!

No comments: