Wednesday, October 29, 2008


This is my sister and I showing how much we look alike.  (also, pictured next to my head is my new camera that J just gave me.  thank you!!!)  In the course of the morning, we realized that we have the same shoes, same gloves, and same hat, very similar coats....  She lives in California and I live in New Hampshire, but we somehow still end up with matching wardrobes... 

So yes, it was a lovely day.  We got our nails done today and went shopping for a few last minute things (there are about a million last minute things still left), and J bought me The Joy of Cooking and cooked for us while we were in class and while we were packing.  Then we all stayed up until 2 a.m. making place cards and working on a ceremony program.  I'm exhausted, but excited!!! We'll leave right after class tomorrow for wedding-ing!!!!

1 comment:

Chesley said...

I think you made up your sister. This is clearly a photoshop job. See you in just a few hours!!!