Wednesday, October 8, 2008


I got a new computer bag!  It's a crumpler luncheon.  (Notice the cool orange colored inside?  I didn't even know about that when I ordered it!!!)  When crumpler made a bag called the crippy duck, a few years ago, I really wanted it, but never got it.  It's a sad story, really... Anyway, My shoulder bag just wasn't doing it because of the way I had to carry it, and I'd been using a backpack that I was putting way too much in, and it made me nervous about the safety of the computer, so I found this bag on big sale at sierra trading post and went for it.  I'm very happy with it.  It is, of course, a messenger bag, which means that it puts pressure on one or the other shoulder, and I hate that because I can never figure out if I'm carrying it evenly throughout the day/week/month.  But some of my new friends from my graduate program helped me decide that I was going to monitor how much it's on each shoulder by assigning each day to a shoulder.  Mondays and Wednesdays are right and Tuesdays and Thursdays are left.  Those are my school days... We'll see how it goes.  

No comments: