Thursday, October 23, 2008

Generally, I only use my computer for good and academic pursuits during class, but for some reason, today, I decided I'd be silly and try to take pictures (using photo booth) of myself and my classmate while she wasn't looking.  Little did I know, she's apparently ALWAYS looking at my screen and kept dodging pictures.  She eventually decided to smile for one while I kept trying to pay attention to the prof.  

Also, during this class, the prof mentioned some McDonald's Hamburger Maker that her daughter had desperately wanted at some point in time, and I HAD TO know what she was talking about, so I started desperately searching on the internet and didn't find anything.  I kept searching for different combinations of words.  M (the friend featured in this photo) suggested that I add in "kid's", which I did.  After I gave up on my sincere search, I typed in "making hamburgers out of kids" and I think she just about lost it.  Ben later suggested that maybe it was a play-doh set that she was talking about.  That was much less exciting than what I had imagined.  Anyway, that is all to say that I usually use my computer for class related things, but today was different.  

2 comments:

Chesley said...

my favorite post in recent weeks! Yay!!

Janine said...

:) yea. i've been pretty lazy on the captions recently.