Monday, April 27, 2009


I had an urge for a burger while Ben was in his class, and he had a meeting with a prof afterwards, so I figured I had some time to go to the supermarket and buy some beef before he got out, and then I could pick him up right at class (rather than having to walk to the car with all his stuff plus guitar today). So.... I went to the supermarket and meanwhile, he went to look for me in my study room, which was right down the hallway from his class. It turned out that his prof's computer didn't work with the projector, so they used his computer, and he didn't have his power cord, so it was running out of batteries and he needed his computer to meet with his prof after class. So, he texted me and asked for my power cord, and I rushed out to the supermarket and back to the building and got him his cord, saving the day! (well, not really, I'm not even sure he ended up needing it) 

Then at home, made awesome burgers with blue cheese, and made some blue cheese dressing for salad too. The bread in the picture is actually huge, in addition to the burger being fairly small (but it does look bizarre, doesn't it?) and the sweet potato fries were shared between both of us. The red wine was all mine! (well, I only drank a few sips and poured the rest out, but it would have been mine if I had wanted it...)

No comments: