Saturday, April 18, 2009

As a service crew member, I was lucky enough to be assigned to a couple of my top choice workshops. 
This was a joint effort between myself and very cool guy (though I did all the drawing)-- It was supposed to represent the roles we play in our jobs and then we thought about the ways that we can change programs to be more diverse and inclusive through the roles we play. Notice that I accidently put the heart above the arms, so my partner, R, called it a goiter heart, and I had to redesign the arms to make it make sense. Also - notice the brown pants. There's a story that goes with that. Something about a pirate and poop.

This was an awesome game we played at an awesome gamesmith's workshop. 70 people out of the 300ish who were at the conference showed up for this workshop. There were probably 8-9 other options to go to at the same time. So yea. He's good. For those of you who do challenge course-y stuff and didn't see this, that ball was launched from a bullring, and that's the director of FOP squatting with a basket on her back, seconds from catching the ball in it. It was pretty awesome.

No comments: