Wednesday, March 4, 2009


Those of you who are on facebook might have noticed that my status today was that I was interviewing one of the coolest people I know today. So, here she is on the streets of Concord, NH with a little tree gnome! It was a wonderful interview (from which I will write a biography of her based on her career development for my career counseling class) and a lovely outing. If you're reading this, J, thanks so much!!! Afterwards, I rushed back to campus, desperately searched for good parking, didn't find any, then went to search for bad parking and luckily founds some quite quickly, and basically ran to my advisor's office, getting there exactly on time for our 3:30 thesis meeting only to find out that I had remembered wrong today and it had been a 3:00 meeting (we had rescheduled from Monday's snow day, and Monday was meant to be 3:30. Thus, the confusion.) and at this point, she had to get ready for her 4:00 class. Oh well, I guess the thesis can get put on hold for one more week...

No comments: