Thursday, March 5, 2009


So, my new t-shirt came in the mail today (Thanks to JG for pointing it out to me.)  Sorry about the blurry picture.  I couldn't so much use the flash with the mirror, so.... Anyway, if you're having trouble reading the mirror image, it says "Best Day Ever," which hopefully, by this point, you associate with me in some way...  The shirt, however, contradicts my belief that every day is the best day ever by having a specific date in the bottom left corner.  This date is 11/04/08.  Now - a note on 11/04/08.  This day, was, in fact, not the best day ever for me.  Although it was very exciting that Obama was elected president and I think it was a pretty fantastic day for the country overall, I, unfortunately was not having a great day.  It was a couple days after the wedding and I was very swollen and itchy still, I was on steroids and antihistamines (which made me crazy and unaware of my surroundings for the most part), and Ben left that day for a conference...  Overall, I was kind of a miserable mess that day.  But yes, of course, like every day, it must have been the best day ever at the time.  I am glad to say that since then, there have been many better days.  

No comments: