Saturday, February 14, 2009

Today was Fill's fifth birthday.  Fill was purchased at a CVS (I believe) on a drive from Massachusetts to Princeton on our first Valentine's day.  We knew that Fill was his name because his tag said "filled with all new materials."  He's very gentle and kind, especially for a polar bear.

We finished these.  Yum.  Thanks again Joelle!  We were happy to be your valentines! 

edited to add a more proper shout-out to the chocolatier herself:
(and thanks for sending them LP, whose name I won't use, despite the fact that I used your website, 'cause I don't generally use names except for Joelle's and Ben's... not really sure why... anyway, I'm adding on this shout out to you, because without you these yummies wouldn't exist, and also, because the offer still stands: we will be your valentines too if you just keep a steady supply coming to us....)  But seriously, people, if you're in Chicago (or actually anywhere), get yourself (or someone you like a lot) these chocolates and eat them (even if you got them for someone else) ESPECIALLY the creamsicle ones - they bring more joy to the world (i seem to like parentheses a lot today.)

1 comment:

Stina said...

If only I had known last time I was in Chicago - they look delicious!!