Friday, September 19, 2008

This was a night when I hadn't taken a picture all day and just started taking pictures of myself to try to get one for the blog.  (whoops!)  Anyway, my picture does one of two things when I press the button to tell it to take a picture.  Either it does (right away), or it waits a little while (10 seconds, even?) and then finishes taking the picture.  Unfortunately, there's no real way to predict which it will do, and when it takes 10 seconds, it does whatever cameras do to take the picture really slowly and the picture is a blurry mess.  This was one of those instances where I pressed the button, didn't quite know what it was doing, and about 10 seconds later, we had this freaky picture of Ben.  Enjoy.

1 comment:

Stina said...

This picture will haunt me forever. Thank you so, so much.