Thursday, September 18, 2008

Going home from class, we saw some interesting things along the way.  First, we saw a guy who was seriously caressing his girl's butt.  He kept moving his hand back and forth on it while they were walking. It was weird.  Then the motorcycle/scooter-y thing guy in front of us, at a red light, leaned back all the way, like he was going to sleep (or stretching) so his face was upside down looking at us (but I think he was wearing sunglasses, so unclear if his eyes were open or not).  Well, I missed pictures of these remarkable things, but took pictures along the way for the rest of our drive.  None were very exciting, but in this one, you can see me in the mirror, even though I had completely missed the picture I wanted to take or what was going on outside... 

No comments: