Tuesday, September 23, 2008


This is/was my camera.  On Sunday, it started acting REALLY wonky.  It wouldn't turn on correctly and was turning off spontaneously.  Yesterday, it started not really turning on, but making the appearance of turning on by extending its lens when I press power.  Not sure that this camera is salvageable.  It wasn't terribly expensive, but it's still quite annoying.  I used Ben's camera for yesterday's post and this one.... and I think my sister mentioned she might have an old camera I could have...  This blog thing is going to be harder without a camera :-\

1 comment:

Joelle said...

It's not old. It's new and really good. I just got a newer and better one, so I don't need it as much as you do. Do you need me to ship it to you or can you wait until I get there?