Thursday, November 29, 2012


Yesterday was Ben's birthday and I had to work from 8:30-4:45 and 6:15-8:15, plus half an hour at each end for my commute. I thought I probably wouldn't get to see him much, which was sad (though considering the fact that he's on expedition for half of my birthdays, acceptable). But he ended up coming to visit my campus for the evening to have dinner with one of our favorite babies (and her parents) and watch a ski movie while I taught my career development program. At the end of the night, we decided to take one car home instead of two (since we'll go back to campus today to climb (even though I'm taking the day off from work)) and we had to drive Sarah and Indiedog home. With a person and two dogs (who were completely ignoring each other) in the back seat, I thought that it was the perfect opportunity to take a really cute picture. So, I tried a number of times, then took the head rest off my seat for some more success, and got some blurry dog pictures. But as I looked through the series, I realized that this creepy one of their glowing eyes was clearly the best.

Indie and Ollie say, "Hope you had a happy birthday, Ben!"

No comments: