Saturday, July 25, 2009

We went climbing with my roommate from freshman year of college and her boyfriend. It's funny that neither of us climbed at all in college, but now, here we are together at Rumney. The following captions do not actually reflect the story these four consecutive pictures (and one random one added in at the end) tell, but it's the story that we made up when we looked at them:
G: What?!? I'm supposed to have my hands on the rope while I'm belaying?


Ben: Dude, that's not cool.

Ben: I'm definitely not climbing with you anymore.

E: Toy ya (Polish spelled badly), mama. (insert long string of Polish words with very few vowels) rock climbing with Janine and Ben (insert long string of Polish words with very few vowels) Goran (insert long string of angry sounding Polish words with very few vowels)....

G: Whoops!


Again, I assure you that everyone belayed responsibly and no fights were had, but the pictures and fictional story were just too good!

No comments: