Saturday, July 12, 2008

My next 2-3 weeks will be spent at the home of my fabulous friend C, and her twin sister, who does (contrary to my previous adamant belief) exist.  On the day of my arrival, they were having a housewarming party.  I'm honored to say that I helped prepare the amazing food that you see on this table.  See all those tiny skewered tomatoes and mozzarella on the left?  That was me.  And the dip on the veggie plate - also me!  You probably can't tell that past the antipasto on the right, there's crostini that has beef topped with blue cheese.  The dolloping of blue cheese --- that was me too!  Anyway, I really can't take all the credit because I really just did manual labor, but it was a lovely party and everyone had a great time.  

2 comments:

Chesley said...

I suggest you take ALL the credit a) for being pretty and b) for making all the food look pretty, too

Joelle said...

your blog makes me hungry