Thursday, July 17, 2008

second post of the day (whoops!)

After I posted, my lovely hostess and I got some take out sushi, edamame, and green tea ice cream (of which they accidently gave us two because one was in the bag when we got there, and I said, "The ice cream isn't in the bag, is it?"  The woman laughed and said, "No! It would be a smoothie by now!" and went into the kitchen to bring us out our green tea ice cream.  It turned out that it was in the bag....).  Anyway, we were sitting on the porch eating when we got a call from our former coworker and good friend who we had been waiting to hear from this week.  This is my evidence of his visit.  

2 comments:

Pam said...

OMG! Is that J.M.?? Awesome! C.W. is awesome, too, but I've seen her more recently!

Visit my blog: http://vanajezebel.blogspot.com

I have you linked!

Chesley said...

I think Jonah and I are making the same face here.