Saturday, June 21, 2008

So, have I mentioned that I'm marrying the sweetest man ever?  Ben is leaving for the NOLS course he's instructing tomorrow, and when I was about to come home today, I had asked him whether he had planted notes all over the house for me.  He responded with, "If I plant notes, will they grow into letters?"  Anyway, I got home and he reminded me that I won't actually be home to find planted notes, but he had sealed an envelope with a card in it for every day that he's away.  You can see them in the picture, starting with 6/23 and ending with 7/27.  (You can also see my toes, which accidently snuck into this picture.)  He has one extra, and I told him I'll probably need one for the night of 6/22, just after I drop him off at the airport..... 

2 comments:

Little Bee said...

it sucks to be apart.... ive been doing it since last august....
BLECH. And i get a postcard every week... aren't boys cute?
:-)

Celly said...

You have cards for every day. That's so nice. Somehow, I don't see myself getting something that cute.