skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A picture a day...
Monday, January 21, 2013
These are the things I found scattered around the house when I came home to hang out with the pup at lunch today. Oliver Quoz Oliver!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Afton's Kitchen
Vana Jezebel
SisterMonk (my cousin's band)
The Museum Pass
Stealing Cookies from Turtles
Ambassador of Kwan
Pithy and Cleaver
Derfwad Manor
Heuristic Handyman
a day in the life (the blog that inspired me)
Hot und Bothered (my cousin's Ghana blog)
B L A M M O S
10 DAYS OF...
Blog Archive
▼
2013
(55)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(23)
▼
January
(28)
Ollie carry piece of wood on walk.
When I walk the pupster at lunch, I throw my fu...
I seem to have dropped a piece of popcorn in my...
Ollie, what are you doing?
In the local supermarket - this definitely frea...
Ollie looking dignified as he guards the house
This morning Ollie followed me into the garage...
Sarah never expected to love Ollie as much as ...
Ollie carried this big stick for a longer than...
These are the things I found scattered around...
This wishbone is from a teeny little chicken ...
Ben does weird stuff to our dog when I'm not a...
Google Hangout with mom and sister on mom's b...
Ollie sit like weirdo.
Yay for WINNING!!!
Sarah's mii is pretty amazing, and I think it'...
Group of people and dogs who I love so much.
Fiveish years ago, I worked at a school and r...
Note to self: pausing on walk to take...
Ben brought home a Noon Mark pie after winter ...
My coworker Leslie came home at lunch with me ...
Ginger seems to have had enough of the snow a...
How Ollie watches over the neighborhood
Unpacking boxes and trying on hats
What Ginger did for the majority of her time here
Went on a journey across campus today to take...
Happy snow dog!!! Boys relaxing with our n...
Ollie with new toy from Abby on new rug. Happy...
►
2012
(197)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(15)
►
2011
(53)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(136)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(30)
►
2009
(366)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(32)
►
2008
(220)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(32)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(32)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(2)
About Me
Janine
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment