skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A picture a day...
Sunday, April 4, 2010
We passed this sign a couple times (I think visiting Josh) and I kept thinking it said "PolyCRAP," which I found hysterical.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Afton's Kitchen
Vana Jezebel
SisterMonk (my cousin's band)
The Museum Pass
Stealing Cookies from Turtles
Ambassador of Kwan
Pithy and Cleaver
Derfwad Manor
Heuristic Handyman
a day in the life (the blog that inspired me)
Hot und Bothered (my cousin's Ghana blog)
B L A M M O S
10 DAYS OF...
Blog Archive
►
2013
(55)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(23)
►
January
(28)
►
2012
(197)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(15)
►
2011
(53)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2010
(136)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(5)
▼
April
(14)
New five fingers!!!
???
Mexican-style salad. Yum.
Ollie and I visited our friends Amy and Toby (p...
My coworker had one of our students (who lives ...
Field trip with the alternative school I intern...
frozen burrito made nommier
Ben, where'd you hide Ollie?
Ben at my desk in Morrill Hall
Harvard Square. Don't remember at all what we w...
We passed this sign a couple times (I think vis...
For some reason, I think Ben prepared this stra...
Putting a hat on is a good enough reason for a ...
DIVING PRACTICE!!!
►
March
(30)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(30)
►
2009
(366)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(32)
►
2008
(220)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(32)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(32)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(2)
About Me
Janine
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment